Welcome to Release Notes! We're excited that you were able to join us. It's going to be a busy three (or more) days, full of learning and sharing with new friends and old, but we're going to do everything we can to ensure that it will be a lot of fun too.
On these pages you will find all the information you need to make the most of your time at Release Notes 2019. If you have a question that isn't answered below, please find either Charles or Joe who are your conference organizers, or ask on our conference Slack channel.
Before we dive into the details, there are a few housecleaning items to take care of:
- Code of Conduct. Please be advised that by attending Release Notes 2019, you have agreed to be bound by our Code of Conduct. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a conference organizer.
- Conference Guide. If you haven't already, please take a moment to download the Conference Guide and read it over.
- Communication. If you haven't already, please take a moment to join the Release Notes Slack Channel. For those unfamiliar with Slack, this is like a message board where you can chat, make plans, and coordinate with other guests.
- Dietary Restrictions. If you have any dietary restrictions, please advise your waiter when dining in any of the restaurants at Finest Playa Mujeres. Every restaurant has menus that identify common allergens, and a vegetarian menu that is available upon request. Chefs on the resort are happy to alter dishes to suit particular dietary needs.
- Dress Code. Please be aware that Finest Playa Mujeres has a dress code that it enforces. As a result, so does this conference. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Release Notes 2019 Dress Code. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a conference organizer.
- Day 1: Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Day 2: Friday, October 4, 2019
- Day 3: Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Wind-Down Day: Sunday, October 6, 2019